Hey Hunters and Gatherers, there is a new Paleo Nutrition Workshop coming to Houston!
Diane Sanfilippo of Balanced Bites is presenting her Practical Paleo Nutrition workshop Sunday April 17, 2011 at Bayou City CrossFit.
Sign up before April 3 and save $10, plus you receive a free copy of her Ebook Practical Paleo Guidebook!! Register Here
In this 4-Hour nutrition workshop, you’ll learn…
- Why a whole foods/Paleo diet makes sense in a modern world and how it differs from what most people eat today
- How our overall lifestyle, not JUST our nutrition, impacts our health
- How to read food labels to discover surprising ingredients in commonly eaten foods
- The basics of how the food we eat impacts digestion, blood sugar, energy, performance and health
- Why Neolithic/modern foods are harmful to our health and which are the worst offenders
- How a Paleo diet promotes health and helps to inhibit disease and feelings of unwellness
- How our diet and lifestyle impacts our hormones and why that matters for health, performance and longevity
- How to plan meals for yourself or your family to guide you making a Paleo lifestyle work to help you meet your goals
- Answers to your burning questions about embarking on a 30-Day Paleo Challenge and a making the move to a Paleo lifestyle for good
No Comments to "Practical Paleo Nutrition"