• Class Schedule

Show Full Schedule

• 713-467-1450
  • Contact

Let's Keep In Touch!X

ADDRESS8716 Long Point #213
    Houston, TX, 77055

Sending your message. Please wait...

Thanks for sending your message! We'll get back to you shortly.

There was a problem sending your message. Please try again.

Please complete all the fields in the form before sending.

Workouts

Wednesday 8/11/10 CrossFit West Houston

By Rob | In Workouts | on August 10, 2010

WOD

Death By Pull Ups

1 PU minute 1, 2 PU minute 2, 3 PU minute 3….etc

Met Con

25 Burpees

400 m Run

15 Burpees

400 m Run

25 Burpees

9 Comments to "Wednesday 8/11/10 CrossFit West Houston"

• Joel W says:

August 11, 2010 at 10:59 am - Reply

8 rounds in death by pull-ups
    7:30 for metcon.

• Laura Calc says:

August 11, 2010 at 11:24 am - Reply

6am class did 24 extra birthday burpies! woohoo

• Rob says:

August 11, 2010 at 1:09 pm - Reply

So I had a busy Workout day. Worked on Snatches 5×3. Then I continued with my 30 day personal Muscle up Challenge. Add one Muscle Up a day for the next 27 days (since I am on day 3). For that I did 3 Muscle Ups! If anybody wants to buy in they have to do 6 today to catch up:)

Then I did the Death by Pull Ups
    9 complete rounds.

Met Con 7:21

• Chris M says:

August 11, 2010 at 4:51 pm - Reply

8 rounds on the pullups

7:13 on the metcon, that was close Rob!

• Brian says:

August 11, 2010 at 5:41 pm - Reply

Rob, I’m always up for a challenge!! I just did my 6 muscle-ups to catch up (3 strung together and then 1 at a time). This challenge might get a little dicey soon. Those 6 were plenty tough enough, I can’t imagine doing 20-30 ! I have a hard time keeping my false grip when I try to turn out on the bottom.

• Steph Do says:

August 11, 2010 at 7:28 pm - Reply

A whopping 2 rounds on the pull-ups! Woo! I’m officially off the band though, so gotta start somewhere!

MetCon 8:55 or so

PLUS birthday burpees for miss nicole b! 29 to be exact 😉

PLUS Tabata handstand holds w/ April, Mandy, and Chris H.

• Rob says:

August 11, 2010 at 9:38 pm - Reply

@ Brian. On the muscle ups, no need to do them all at once. You can spread them out throughout the day. Just wanting to get better at them. Thanks for joining me!

• Brian says:

August 12, 2010 at 6:33 am - Reply

Yeah, I know, but when I only get into the gym once a day typically, it will usually have to be in that one session that I do the majority of them.

FYI, I setup a post on my blog for this challenge, if you want a place to keep track of your days and make any comments directly related to how things are going: https://crossfitbty.blogspot.com/2010/08/august-bty-fitness-challenge-muscle-ups.html

Anyone else joining in on the fun, feel free to chime in and contribute there, too….

• Steph D says:

August 12, 2010 at 8:49 pm - Reply

Man- if only I wasn’t missing so many days in August! Maybe I’ll do the muscle up challenge in September…

Decided to leave my workout to chance today. I asked people for random numbers and ended up doing;

14 rounds of– 8 push ups + 13 sit ups

Wanted to stay off my feet still because of the knee. I was happy
    because push ups were all unbroken!

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

COPYRIGHT © CrossFit West Houston 2019. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.