• Class Schedule

Show Full Schedule

• 713-467-1450
  • Contact

Let's Keep In Touch!X

ADDRESS8716 Long Point #213
    Houston, TX, 77055

Sending your message. Please wait...

Thanks for sending your message! We'll get back to you shortly.

There was a problem sending your message. Please try again.

Please complete all the fields in the form before sending.

Workouts

Friday 10/23/09 CrossFit West Houston

By Rob | In Workouts | on October 22, 2009

WOD

Front Squats

3×5

Row 1000 m

14 Comments to "Friday 10/23/09 CrossFit West Houston"

• Allison A. says:

October 23, 2009 at 12:37 pm - Reply

Monday’s WOD 25:33 with 20lb Push Press
    Ran 3 miles easy pace

• Allison A. says:

October 23, 2009 at 12:40 pm - Reply

• Vanessa says:

October 23, 2009 at 1:53 pm - Reply

WOD: 125 lb Front Squat / 4.16 1000m Row

• Steph D says:

October 23, 2009 at 2:34 pm - Reply

LOL- Allison you are the last person that needs that extra running workout!

And Vanessa that is an amazing rowing time! You must’ve been dead after that.

I’m glad you both worked hard– ALMOST makes me feel guilty about my rest day today :). Almost.

• Burton says:

October 23, 2009 at 3:37 pm - Reply

WOD: 125 front squat/ 3:38 1000m row

• Ryan H says:

October 23, 2009 at 4:10 pm - Reply

~6.5 mile run @ Terry Hershey in 58:42

Then I played around with rope climbs, dips, and thick bar pull-ups in the kid’s playground.

Rob, did you ever have any workouts there? There’s some pretty neat stuff.

• Chris M says:

October 23, 2009 at 5:23 pm - Reply

Does playing golf count as a workout?

• Nicole Goldin says:

October 23, 2009 at 6:09 pm - Reply

Can’t make CFWH workout times b/c of sick kid so:

Ran 3 miles moderate pace, then interval work: 4 rounds of 400m run, 200m walking rest (1:45, 1:47, 1:48, 1:44)

WOD: at regular gym – 3 rounds for time of: 10 pull-ups (jumping w/slow negative), 10 “REAL” push-ups, 10 burpees, 20 overhead lunge steps w/10lbs, 20 bench jumps, 20 sit-ups. Time 14:41

• Rob says:

October 23, 2009 at 8:29 pm - Reply

Chris M :Does playing golf count as a workout?

No Golf is a good walk spoiled.

• Rob says:

October 23, 2009 at 8:31 pm - Reply

Ryan H :~6.5 mile run @ Terry Hershey in 58:42
    Rob, did you ever have any workouts there? There’s some pretty neat stuff.

I did not have formal CFWH WOD’s there. We were on the other side of Memorial by the Monkey Bars. However, I have done personal WOD’s there because of the Rope. The kid playground is awesome. Makes me want to get a rope. In fact I need a rope.

• Rob says:

October 23, 2009 at 8:33 pm - Reply

Nicole Goldin :Can’t make CFWH workout times b/c of sick kid so:

Nice 400 splits after the 3 mile run. You are going to crush the Half’s in January!

• Rob says:

October 23, 2009 at 8:35 pm - Reply

Allison A. :AGH!!! I did the workout wrong!! I did an extra 800m run and an extra 80 sit ups!! No wonder my time sucked compared to everyone else’s. Damn! My abs are going to be so sore.

I have totally done that beforw, thinking I have the WOD in my head only to find out I did twice the work. All you can do is laugh, then cry!

• Christie P says:

October 26, 2009 at 10:07 pm - Reply

12 mile run in 1 hr. 50 min.

• Sharon says:

October 28, 2009 at 5:26 pm - Reply

40 min treadmill interval training

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

COPYRIGHT © CrossFit West Houston 2019. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.