Membership Change Form
To make changes to your membership and/or payment, please download and fill out the attached pdf. It can be returned via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or in person at the box.
Click to download the Crossfit West Houston Status Change Form
- Check the website daily. The WOD’s, schedule changes and announcements are posted there.
- Announcements are also posted on the CrossFit West Houston Facebook page (please “like” us), and at CFWH on the announcement and bulletin boards.
- A Lost and Found bin is located near the front door.
- Please keep your contact and payment info (if applicable) current with us.
- If you need to communicate with us, you can use the following:
- Office phone: 713-467-1450
- E-mail: email@example.com
- If something is broken or needs attention, please let us know.
- Please put away the equipment after use.
- Do not drop/dump bare bars on the ground if avoidable.
- To prevent equipment damage, please avoid using 10lb bumpers with 45lb bars; if this is unavoidable, please do not drop/dump.
- Please don’t distract people when they are working out, especially when doing a heavy lift.
- Please don’t leave cups and water bottles, put in trash or take home reusable bottles.
- Treat your gym, equipment and fellow members with respect.
- During WOD’s people are moving and lifting heavy weights around, please be mindful of your surroundings and your own movements as well. Practice good situational awareness.
- Payment in advance is required .
- Payments are due either 1st to the 5th of the month or 10th to the 15th of the month; Automatic Payments will be scheduled for either the 5th or the 15th. Membership dues can be prorated as needed.
- You may cancel your membership and /or automatic payment with a 30-day written notification; you must fill out a change form which his available as a downloadable pdf on our website. The filled out change form can be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or provided to one of the trainers.
- If using automatic payments, you have the option to freeze your membership and payment for up to 90 days without discontinuing your membership .
- You may change your membership level with a 15-day advance notice; a change form is required (see above).
- A $25 fee will be assessed for returned checks.
- Missed classes can be made up during the same month.
- 24 hours cancellation notice is required for private sessions, Intro’s or Fundamentals sessions.
- We have an Intro to CrossFit class for new students on Saturdays at 10AM. If you have friends that are interested, please have them come to the Intro Session; current members are welcomed to join their friends if they wish.
- Non-members are welcome to come watch regular CrossFit classes. We will also advise you of periodic events where friends are welcomed to come work out.
- Fundamentals course is required for all new members.
- If you are absent from the gym for a period greater then 90 days, completing fundamentals may be required.