I grew up in Houston, played various sports growing up but focused mainly on competitive swimming and soccer. I found CrossFit after a few years of being in the Personal Training industry teaching various forms of fitness — barre class, spin class, pilates, ZUMBA. These are all great facets for working out but something was missing.
I started looking into this “thing called CrossFit” in 2010 and attempted to mimic some of these workouts. It just made sense. I finally stepped in the gym the end of 2011, beginning of 2012. It helped to shift that mindset on looking a certain way to focusing more on WHAT MY BODY CAN DO, and life became a little less stressful and I started to find more joy in working out. CrossFit and BIRTHFIT have changed how I view fitness and living a happy, healthy lifestyle. I workout to make my overall life and well being better as well as strive to be a good role model. I try to relay these experiences through my coaching and interactions with others.
Women’s Programming, Pre and Postpartum Exercise, Strongman, 1 on 1 / small group training, Strength & Conditioning with high school athletes.
– BCS Games in College Station September 2013 Scaled – 1st Place
– Pearland Fall Classic September 2013 Team RX – 4th Place
– Holiday Havoc at Genesis SC December 2013 RX – 3rd Place
– Kegs of Strength Women’s Comp at CrossFit Houston January 2014 RX – 4th Place
– CrossFit SPX in Laredo Team Women’s Comp February 2014 RX – 1st Place
– Bayou City Crossfit Crawfish Mega WOD Team Comp June 2014 RX – 3rd Place
– My Mommy is Stronger than Your Mommy at 5th Gear June 2014 RX – 3rd Place